Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric

Go down

Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric Empty Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric

Post  HIGH5orDIE on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:34 am

Made another trade with Empire World that included some decorative Chicago screws for the baldric. I decided to throw them on my cheapo Costumebase baldric until I'm ready to make a nicer one.

Snapped a few photos...

BORING ORIGINAL RIVETS:
Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric E8090a9f-bf09-4875-b5ac-204afa07605f_zps8dcf052c

CHICAGO SCREWS:
Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric 0f5d2236-384a-4c05-8d10-2e4c90f5f365_zps68d37826

10 MINUTES LATER... THEY HAVE BECOME ONE, SUCCESS!
Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric 577a965e-a52c-4e05-b0d0-5eb8c59f29b7_zpsf5119df6
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric Empty Re: Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric

Post  Mondas42 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:54 am

Amazing how much the correct conchos improve the look of the belt. Have you upgraded the buckle as well?

Martin
Mondas42
Mondas42
Jack Tar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric Empty Re: Added Empire World conchos to my Costumebase baldric

Post  HIGH5orDIE on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm

I agree, it was a huge improvement.. a lot more than I expected at least.
Haven't grabbed a new baldric buckle yet, the plan is to do the buckle in belt at the same time if budget permits.
HIGH5orDIE
HIGH5orDIE
Mate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CommadoreKyle on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:49 pm

I really like the look of there paisly baldric but its very expensive lol good alternative right here
CommadoreKyle
CommadoreKyle
Harbour Hog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:35 am

Looks good! Immediate improvement.

I know I will have missed this elsewhere, but what are the contact details for said company to secure such items?? Living on an island is a royal PITA - especially when there are no sea turtles to lash together!!! Laughing 

Thaks pirates all.
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks High5. thank 

Bugger! Just seen the paisley baldric.... heave ho it! heave ho it! heave ho IT!!!!!! take what you can 
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blade Savvy on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing  Obviously, the forum masters do not like the use of the word D a m n!!! My apologies to any offended!
Blade Savvy
Blade Savvy
Bucko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down